Co-Founder and Director- Research & Development at Abhumka Herbal Pvt Ltd in Ahmedabad, India.
- Documenting ethnobotanical knowledge of tribals of Central and Western India for more than 18 years.
- Written as many as 4000+ articles (scientific and popular) for various journals, magazines, print media and online newsletters.
- Feature Writer/ Member- Editorial Board for many magazines.
- Consulting Editor: Gaon Connection (India’s biggest rural media platform)
- Only Indian to be featured in cover story of Weekend Edition of Wall Street Journal Asia
- Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)- Biotechnology for Food & Agriculture Sectional Committee- FAD23
- Mirror Committee Member- BIS- ISI (Food and Microbiology)
- Member, Board of Studies in Botany, SGB University, Amrawati, India
- Indigenous Herbal Medicines: Tribal Formulations and Traditional Herbal Practices, Aavishkar Publication- Jaipur, India. (ISBN: 9788179102527), 2008.
- Ethnomedicinal Plants of Gujarat State. Forest Department- Gujarat, India. (ISBN: 8190311484), 2010.
- Ethnomedicinal Plants: Revitalizing of Traditional Knowledge of Herbs. CRC Press-USA. (ISBN: 9781578086962), 2011.
- Adivasiyon ki Aushadhiy Virasat (आदिवासियों की औषधीय विरासत), Aavishkar Publishers Distributors, Jaipur, India. (ISBN: 9788171327065), 2012.
- Dangs: The Little Known Paradise of India (Author: Dr SK Nanda, Editor: Dr Deepak Acharya), Rannade Publishers, Ahmedabad, India (ISBN: 9789383923991), 2014.
- Herbal Jeevan Mantra (हर्बल जीवन मंत्र) published by BookPub Innovations, Ahmedabad, India. (ISBN: 9789385499395), 2017.
- Spice Up Your Health (In English, Hindi and Gujarati) published by BookPub Innovations, Ahmedabad, India. 2017.
- Environment as Capsule: All about Environment Education Informally (Author: Dr SK Nanda, Editor: Dr Deepak Acharya), Daya Publishing House, New Delhi, India. (ISBN: 9789351248736), 2018.